How to bake Chocolate Cake in pressure cooker without oven
Chocolate Cake is a rich and sponge delicious cake which is loved by all ages from child to old ages. It’s very simple to prepare it at home. It only takes a few minutes to cook the coco chocolate cake. Frost with your favorite chocolate cake. I learnt it from my mother. She has been making this chocolate cake many times but especially at Christmas and New Year time. My family loves to eat. Here I will show you how to cook Chocolate Cake in a pan. If you don’t have Microwave Ovens but you want to cook the cake, then see my step by step photos and methods which will help you to make the cake without oven easily at home. If your sooji/rava/ semolina is bold grain then you need to grind it in mixer grinder otherwise no need to grind. Whether it's a spectacular birthday cake or a simple breakfast or evening tea cake, this cake recipe well and truly covered. Try this disserts Chocolate Cake recipe with pressure cooker for your child at home.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Maida flour (refined and bleached wheat flour)
- 2 cups sooji/rava/ semolina
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon oil/butter/ghee
- ½ cup fresh curd (dahi)
- 1 Eno Lemon soda
- 20gm Cashew pieces
- 2 tablespoon Coco powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Salt to taste
- If your sooji/rava/ semolina is bold grain then you need to grind it in mixer grinder otherwise no need. I grind sugar and sooji to a fine powder for sponge and soft cake.
- Take a bowl add grinded sooji/rava/ semolina, sugar and maida flour into it.
- Add Coco powder and add vanilla essence and mix up it well till to no lumps.
- Add oil and yogurt (thick curd) into it.
- Add water into the bowl and check the thickness of the batter. Mix it very well. The batter should not be very thick or thin.
- And keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the pan and add 3 bowl water in it.
- Add Eno soda powder in the bowl. Mix it well. Brush the cake module inner side very well with cooking oil or ghee. Pour batter into the Cake Module immediately. Put cashew piece and tutti frutti on the surface of the batter.
- Put the Cake Module filled with cake batter in the middle of the pan. Cover the lid properly.
- Cook 20-25 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove the lid and check the cake it’s properly cooked or not.
- Switch of the flame. Let it to be cool. Now Chocolate Cake is ready to serve