Republic Day Recipe-triranga Marble Atta Cake Recipe in pressure cooker
- 3 cups Atta flour (wheat flour)
- 1 ½ cup of icing sugar
- ½ cup oil/butter/ghee
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon orange food color
- ¼ teaspoon green food color
- 200ml milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavor
- Before preparing triranga marble cake batter we have to make ready the pressure cooker for pre heat.
- Now take a big size pressure cooker and add 3 cups sand in it. Heat the pressure cooker for 5 minutes in medium flame without whistle and rubber. Now place a stand in the middle of the pressure cooker on the sand.
- Take a bowl, add Atta flour , icing sugar and 2 tablespoon baking soda in it. Mix it well and filter it through a fine strainer for no lumps in batter.
- Add oil in Atta flour and icing sugar bowl. Mix it well
- Add milk as per the thickness of the batter required.
- Add vanilla flavor and mix it very well without any lumps.
- Divide whole cake batter into three bowls equally.
- Add green food color one of the batter bowl and add orange color in another bowl. Mix it well
- Take a Cake Mold, Pour first plain batter into it. Then add green color mixed batter on top of the first layer. Repeat same process to create 5-6 layers.
- Use a stick or a knife to give it a marble effect.
- Put the cake mould on the top of the sand in the middle of the pressure cooker and cover it with the pressure cooker cover without whistle.
- Bake it 35-40 mins on low flame make sure without whistle and rubber.
- Check it with a stick after 35 mins wheatear if cooked well or not. If it’s not ready then 5-10 mins bake more.
- Switch of the flame. Remove from the pressure cooker and let it cool completely.