The ripest good quality tomato that tastes fine to you can be used to cook tomato sauce. The procedure to make the tomato is very simple. If you don’t know how to make this fresh tomato sauce at home easily, then see our step by step photos and guidelines. Even though it’s very hard to make tomato ketchup but we make it simple for our visitors. Now you will feel it’s really simple to prepare sauce. When we decide to make the quality tomato sauce, then take fresh tomato from market or garden.
Homemade Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe Ingredient:-
- 1kg tomato chopped
- 2 dry chilli
- 2 big size onion chopped
- 1 small size ginger sliced
- 8-9 garlic cloves (lehsun)
- 2-3 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- Salt as per your taste
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon cumin seeds powder (jeera)
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar (you can add more as per your taste)
- 3-4 tablespoon vinegar
How to make Homemade Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Mix all tomato chopped, onion chopped, ginger sliced, garlic cloves, bay leaves, black pepper, black salt, chilli into a pot or pan.
- Boil all mixed tomato and masalas well until to be soft.
- Let it to be cool for 5-10 mins (tips: don’t grind it when it is hot). Grind it well for paste.
- Filter tomato pulp with the help of strainer for tomato puree perfectly.
- Again heat the pan and pour the tomato puree or paste into the pan.
- Add sugar, cumin seeds powder and vinegar into tomato paste. Stir it continuously.
- Cook 5-10mins well on high flame until the tomato sauce becomes thick.
- Now homemade fresh tomato sauce is ready for serve.